RISE Punch Pass
The Catalyst Bronze Program is designed to prepare high school athletes for NCAA-level track and field by providing a college level training program while still in high school. Registration includes Nell’s “College-Select” service designed to assist athletes and parents with the college selection process.
• 20 or 14 indoor or outdoor running Practices (excludes Team Catalyst Power Strength and Conditioning Sessions at The Speed Factory)
• Group Goal-Setting/Planning/Visualization Session
• One College Select Counseling Meeting for Prospective NCAA Athlete
• Training Program provided in www.trainingpeaks.com Interactive Web Site
• RISE hoodie and singlet for new athletes
• RISE Backpack for returners