The Catalyst Silver Program is designed to prepare high school athletes for NCAA-level track and field by providing a college level training program while still in high school. Registration includes Nell’s “College-Select” service designed to assist athletes and parents with the college selection process.
• Unlimited Attendance at Practices INCLUDING weekly Strength and Power Training sessions (40 Total Training Sessions)
• Group Goal-Setting/Planning/Visualization Session
• One College Select Counseling Meeting for Prospective NCAA Athlete
• Training Program provided through trainingpeaks.com – an Interactive Website
• RISE hoodie and racing singlet for new athletes
• RISE backpack for returning athletes